DRY CREEK KITCHEN
Dry Creek Kitchen focuses on great and simple foods highlighting Sonoma County's fresh ingredients with an ever-changing menu and an in-depth wine list of exclusively Sonoma District bottlings including many limited production wines. The restaurant features a full bar and inside-outside seating in the country garden.
HOTEL AMENITIES AND SERVICES
Hotel Healdsburg offers full amenities to our guests:
| || |
- A sixty-foot garden pool
- Spa offering a broad range of pampering skin and body treatments
- Cardio-fitness room
- The Event Green bordered by the country gardens of the hotel courtyard
- A grand lobby with bar, fireplace, and adjacent screen porch serving refreshments
- 24-hour reception
- Business services
- High-speed wireless Internet in public spaces and meeting rooms
- Cafe Newsstand
- The Hand Fan Museum of Healdsburg, the nation's first museum dedicated solely to hand fans, displaing a core collection of over 300 fans from around the world
Experience a body revitalized, a spirit renewed! The Spa Hotel Healdsburg offers simple, complete, and conscious care in tranquil surroundings. The Spa's spacious facility offers six serene treatment rooms including a couple's suite, and relaxing garden patio. Our massage therapists and aestheticians are especially selected for their level of training and their deep understanding of the entire body.
Choose from many personalized treatments--massage, facials, manicures, pedicures, or total body packages. You will be pampered and restored, using the highest quality natural products enriched with herbal extracts and essential oils. The Spa features our own 100% natural custom blended premium products.
Changing rooms with amenities, robes, slippers and refreshments are available for the client's complete relaxation and comfort. Additional facilities include a fitness room with cardio equipment and free weights, sixty-foot pool and jacuzzi.